Research area: Single-molecule magnets on metallic substrate studied by STM. Growth of two-dimensional nanostructures and their electronic properties.
- PhD degree, Tohoku University, Japan
- Master degree, Peking University, China
- Bachelor degree, Peking University, China
- 2020 - Current
- Postdoctoral researcher at Center for Quantum Nanoscience, Institute for Basic Science, EWHA Woman’s University, Seoul, South Korea
- J. Hou, Y. Wang et al., Inter-Molecule Interaction for Magnetic Property of Vanadyl Tetrakis (Thiadiazole) Porphyrazine Film on Au(111). Appl. Surf. Sci. 2018, 440, 16-19
- X. Zhang et al., Controlling Molecular Growth between Fractals and Crystals on Surfaces. ACS Nano. 2015, 9, 12, 11909-11915